- MW Rees, J Carwardine, A Reeson & J Firn (2020). Rapidly assessing cobenefits to advance threat‐management alliances. Conservation Biology. https://doi.org/10.1111/cobi.13490
- MW Rees, JH Pascoe, BA Wintle, M Le Pla, EK Birnbaum & BA Hradsky (2019). Unexpectedly high densities of feral cats in a rugged temperate forest. Biological Conservation, 239, 108287. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biocon.2019.108287
- MW Rees (2020). Monitoring and managing critical weight range mammals in the Indigenous protected areas of the world heritage Budj Bim cultural landscape. A report prepared for the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
I have several papers currently in peer-review or in preparation for peer-review. These include research on:
- drivers of feral cat density (south-west VIC and the Tiwi Islands, NT) and their interactions with foxes
- quantifying the impact of poison-baiting programs on fox density
- the diet of invasive red foxes
- drivers of threatened native mammal occupancy in temperate forests
- using generalised additive models to to infer spatio-temporal species interactions
- machine learning methods to identify species in camera-trap images
Please don’t hesitate to send me an email if you would like a copy of paper or have any questions / comments.